Journal of Advances in Social Science and Humanities
(Now Hosted and Published by Manuscript Central)
The journal publishes research papers in the fields of humanities and social science such as anthropology, business studies, communication studies, corporate governance, criminology, crosscultural studies, demography, development studies, economics, education, ethics, geography, history, industrial relations, information science, international relations, law, linguistics, library science, media studies, methodology, philosophy, political science, population Studies, psychology, public administration, sociology, social welfare, linguistics, literature, paralegal, performing arts (music, theatre & dance), religious studies, visual arts, women studies and so on.
Benefits to Authors:
- Easy & Rapid Paper publication Process
- Full Color soft Copy of paper with Journal Cover Pages for Printing
- Open Access Journal Database for High visibility and promotion of your research work.
- Inclusion in all Major Bibliographic open Journal Databases
Publication of any articles/manuscript in Journal of Advances in Social Science & Humanities requires strict conformance to the paper template.
Once the paper is selected, manuscript of the article/ paper will be published. The paper template can be downloaded from this link.
Formal Conditions of Acceptance:
- Papers will only be published in English.
- All papers are refereed, and the Editor reserves the right to refuse any manuscript, whether on invitation or otherwise, and to make suggestions and/or modifications before publication.
ROLE OF ETHICAL ORIENTATION &PROACTIVE PERSONALITY IN FOSTERING CSR PERCEPTION OF MANAGEMENT STUDENTS
Join the conversation by first registering with us. Sign up to Submit an Article, Become a Peer Reviewer, or keep up to date with our news.
Submit an Article
Journal Editorial Board members oversee the peer review process for the journal, including evaluating submissions, selecting reviewers and assessing their comments, and making editorial decisions. Together with Advisory Editorial Board Members they are involved in the development of journal policies and ethics standards and work to promote the Journal mission to provide resources, support and advice for early stage researchers in their journey from writing to publishing their scientific papers while at the same time making free public access to scientific research.