The journal publishes research papers in the fields of humanities and social science such as anthropology, business studies, communication studies, corporate governance, criminology, crosscultural studies, demography, development studies, economics, education, ethics, geography, history, industrial relations, information science, international relations, law, linguistics, library science, media studies, methodology, philosophy, political science, population Studies, psychology, public administration, sociology, social welfare, linguistics, literature, paralegal, performing arts (music, theatre & dance), religious studies, visual arts, women studies and so on.
Benefits to Authors:
- Easy & Rapid Paper publication Process
- journal provides one "Hard copy of full Paper" to Author and provides individual Soft Copy of " Publication Certificate " to each Authors of paper.
- Full Color soft Copy of paper with Journal Cover Pages for Printing
- Open Access Journal Database for High visibility and promotion of your research work.
- Inclusion in all Major Bibliographic open Journal Databases
Publication of any articles/manuscript in Academy of Social Science Journal requires strict conformance to the paper template.
Once the paper is selected, manuscript of the article/ paper will be published.
Formal Conditions of Acceptance:
- Papers will only be published in English.
- All papers are refereed, and the Editor reserves the right to refuse any manuscript, whether on invitation or otherwise, and to make suggestions and/or modifications before publication.
Aims and Scope
The mission of the JASSH is to give opportunity to papers which tests theory and contributes to practice. All empirical methods - including, but are not limited to, qualitative, quantitative, field, laboratory, and combination methods - are welcome. Studies focused on developing countries are especially encouraged. JASSH publishes articles on topics that combines social sciences (such as politics, education, psychology, sociology but not limited to) and fields like economics, business, finance, and management. JASSH also welcomes literature surveys and book reviews. all papers from related fields on any region or country are highly encouraged.
To be included in the journal, a manuscript must make empirical and/or theoretical contributions to the field. Consequently, preference is given to submissions that test, extend, or build theoretical frameworks while empirically examining issues with high importance for theory and practice. all papers from related fields on any region or country are highly encouraged. Single country studies, multi-country or regional studies could also be submitted.