1. A manuscript processed for publication with the understanding that it is being submitted to Journal of Advance in Social Science and Humanities only at that point in time and has not been published/simultaneously submitted/ already accepted elsewhere for the publication.
2. All manuscript received are duly acknowledged with a assigned manuscript number.
3. On submission, subject editor review all the submitted manuscript initially for suitability for formal review. Manuscript with plagiarism, serious scientific or technical error and lack of a significant message are rejected without proceeding for the formal peer review. Manuscripts that are not in the scope of Journal of Advance in Social Science and Humanities are also liable to be rejected at this stage.
4. Manuscript clearing first round of the screening will be considered for the review process and it can be sent to two or more reviewers.
5. Selection of these reviewers/referees is at the sole discretion of the editor.
6. Journal of Advance in Social Science and Humanities strictly follow the double blind review process, where neither the author nor the reviewer’s knows the identity of each other.
7. Members of the teams from Editorial board have the right to take final decision on publication after receiving comments from reviewer’s/Referees. The decision of acceptance, rejection or revision in manuscript will convey to the corresponding author.
8. In case of minor or major modifications the corresponding author is requested to send itemized response for each of comments of reviewers and send revise version of the manuscript to the editor.
9. The manuscript will not be accepted for publication until editor and reviewer’s/referees were satisfied with the manuscript.
10. Articles accepted would be copy edited for grammar, punctuation, print style, and format. Page proofs will be sent to the corresponding author, with or without corrections must be returned within three days.
11. The corresponding author (or coauthor designee) will serve on behalf of all coauthors as the primary correspondent with the editorial office during the submission and review process.